The payment stub on the bottom of your bill shows the payment due date and minimum payment due. You have the following payment options:
- Pay minimum installment due
- Pay policy in full (save future installment fees)
- Pay by credit card or check over the Internet
- Pay by credit card or check by phone
- Pay by check or money order by mail (please enclose bottom portion of bill)
- Sign up for Auto-Pay (see below)
We charge a $20.00 fee for any checks returned to us for insufficient funds.
If you want to pay by credit card or check over the internet, please go to our Billing Inquiry page for more information.
If you have any payment related questions or want to pay by phone, please call our Billing Department at 1-800-456-4556 and press option 2.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit and debit cards. We also accept check online or by phone.
Auto-Pay... The New Way to Pay
Utica First policyholders now have the option to register for Auto-Pay, allowing outstanding invoices to be paid automatically with either bank account or credit/debit card information on the invoice due date.
By registering you have access to a set of benefits that give you more control over your bill payment experience.
- Enroll in Auto-Pay which will automatically pay your bills on the day they are due
- Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking or saving accounts)
- Make a one-time payment at any time from your work or home computer
- Schedule a one-time payment to be processed on a specific date
- Review your invoice and payment history
- Switch to paperless billing
To enroll, go to our online pamyent option and click "Register Now"