Utica First has been insuring homes and personal belongings of customers in the Northeast for over 100 years. Our policy types cover a wide range of home types and coverage options to suit almost any type of customer.
- Standard Homeowners Policy (for Homes built before 1960)
- Special Homeowners Policy (for Homes built after 1960)
- Elite Homeowners Policy (for high valued Homes under 20 years old)
- Mobile Homeowners Policy
- Dwelling Fire Policy
- Landlords Package Policy (for non-owner occupied 1-4 family homes)
- Lifestyles 55+ Condominium and Townhouse Program
All Utica First Homeowners policyholders will receive the following services FREE:
- Identity Theft Resolution - provide assistance for victims of identity theft or those who suspect suspicious activity in their credit files. Policyholders will be assigned a dedicated fraud resolution expert who will save you months of frustrating, time-consuming effort trying to regain control over your identity.
- Identification Document Recovery - for victims of a natural disaster, flood or home fire who have lost their personal identification, legal or financial documents; includes assistance with emergency authentication, and retrieving, replacing or recreating lost or destroyed identification documents.
Note: Not all programs are available in all territories.