The payment stub on the bottom of your bill shows the payment due date and minimum payment due. You have the following payment options:
- Pay minimum installment due
- Pay policy in full (save future installment fees)
- Pay by credit card or check over the Internet
- Pay by credit card or check by phone
- Pay by check or money order by mail (please enclose bottom portion of bill)
- Sign up for EZ-Pay Electronic Funds Transfer (see below)
We charge a $20.00 fee for any checks returned to us for insufficient funds.
If you want to pay by credit card or check over the internet, please go to our Billing Inquiry page for more information.
If you have any payment related questions or want to pay by phone, please call our Billing Department at 1-800-456-4556 and press option 2.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit and debit cards. We also accept check online or by phone.
EZ-Pay... The Easy Way to Pay
How Electronic Funds Transfer Works
If you're a new Utica First policyholder or are renewing a current policy, you're eligible for EZ-Pay Electronic Funds Transfer. To enroll, print and fill out the EFT Authorization Form, include a voided check, and mail the signed form to Utica First Insurance Company. A notice stating the amount to be withdrawn each month will be sent to you when the change is made to your policy. You will receive no additional contact unless mid-term change in your policy affects the policy's premium.
- Payments will be automatically deducted from your specified checking or savings account monthly.
- Your Premium will be spread out evenly over 12 months.
- Monthly withdrawals will be made on the effective day of your policy.
- No Checks to Write, No Stamps to Buy!
- Save Time and Money!