The payment stub on the bottom of your bill shows the payment due date and minimum payment due. You have the following payment options:
- Pay minimum installment due
- Pay policy in full (save future installment fees)
- Pay by credit card or check over the Internet
- Pay by credit card or check by phone
- Pay by check or money order by mail (please enclose bottom portion of bill)
- Sign up for Auto-Pay (click the Auto-Pay tab above)
We charge a $15.00 fee for any checks returned to us for insufficient funds.
If you want to pay by credit card or check over the internet, please click here.
If you have any payment related questions or want to pay by phone, please call our Billing Department at 1-800-456-4556 and press option 2.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit and debit cards. We also accept check online or by phone.
Auto-Pay... The New Way to Pay
Utica First policyholders now have the option to register for Auto-Pay, allowing outstanding invoices to be paid automatically with either bank account or credit/debit card information on the invoice due date.
By registering you have access to a set of benefits that give you more control over your bill payment experience.
- Enroll in Auto-Pay which will automatically pay your bills on the day they are due
- Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking or saving accounts)
- Make a one-time payment at any time from your work or home computer
- Schedule a one-time payment to be processed on a specific date
- Review your invoice and payment history
- Switch to paperless billing
To enroll, go to our online payment option and click "Register Now"
Please note that most policies default to the 4-Pay plan but not all. All policies which are set up on pay plans and consist of more than one payment (other than EFT) will be charged one $5 installment fee for each installment after the first payment. If you have questions regarding this, please contact your agent.
Please refer to the following information based on what SYM your policy number begins with to obtain the correct information.
ART: Your payments are billed 60 days apart for a total of 4 payments.
Example: If your policy begins on January 1st, you will have payments due on January 1st, March 1st, May 1st, and July 1st
BOP, ULC, and CPP: Your payments are billed 75 days apart for a total of 4 payments.
Example: If your policy begins on January 1st, you will have payments due on January 1st, March 17th, May 31st, and August 14th
HOP, LLP, RLP, DFP, and ULP: Your payments are billed 90 days apart for a total of 4 payments.
Example: If your policy begins on January 1st, you will have payments due on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st
- Auto-Pay will automatically pay your bills on the day they are due
- Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking or savings accounts)
- Monthly plan available only if on Auto-Pay
- 1-Pay plans are universal with each type of policy. The payment is due in full on the effective date of the policy each year.
- 2-Pay plans are universal with each type of policy. The first payment (50%) is due on the effective date of the policy. The second payment (50%) is due 6 months after the effective date.
- Mortgagee billed policies are policies in which the mortgage company makes the payment on the policy. They are to pay the policy in full on the effective date of the policy.