Utica First Insurance Company
Start Off the New Year Right – Build a Contractor Policy that Protects Your Business, Provides You Peace of Mind
We all make New Year’s resolutions and set goals to improve our personal well-being throughout the new year. What is not always apparent is that contractors can do the same for the well-being of their businesses.
Whether a new venture or a well-established business, Utica First offers a variety of Artisan Contractor policies to properly protect these businesses. Coverage includes general liability (bodily injury, property damage), commercial property (where you do business), business income (loss of income when you cannot run your business), and tools and equipment (replacement or repair).
Why Over 40,000 Contractors Trust in Us
Utica First has over 40,000 contractor policyholders because we understand the unique nature of Artisan Contractors’ businesses and have the expertise to properly protect it, and because we:
- have refined and enhanced our Artisan Contractor Policy for more than 25 years!
- provide excellent base coverages at a very reasonable cost.
- offer many other optional endorsements to customize your coverage.
- have exclusive endorsements—TOOLBOX and TOOLCHEST—where groups of extra coverage can be bundled for a discounted price.
- have no audits! Plus, we rate your policy by number of employees (we allow up to 10).
- will write you if you are just starting in business.
- accept EFT or credit card, with several installment plans, as payment.
Types of Contractors We Write
We specialize mainly in residential contractors and sub-contractors. Some of our most popular contracting classes include:
Utica First is known for its long-standing commitment to customer service excellence. We offer both credit card and eCheck payments, and we are always available to help you handle questions. If you have artisan contractor clients in the states of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Virginia, or Massachusetts, click here to learn more about how to build the best artisan contractor coverage. #KeepingInsuranceSimple