Utica First Insurance Company
Summertime is Contractor Time and Time for Peace of Mind with a Utica First Artisan Contractor Policy
July brings with it the first full month of summer and that means many residential projects for contractors will be heating up!
Whether small business owners have been in business for years or are a new venture, managing risk is essential for their success. Utica First understands the commonplace risks contractors face, which include personal injuries, equipment damage, or property damage. Contractors face these risks each day, but can have peace of mind—should an unforeseen loss occur—that their businesses and crews are protected with a Utica First Artisan Contractor Policy.
· General Liability – protects a contracting business in the event that bodily injury, property damage, or personal and advertising injury occur
· Commercial Property – protects the place where business is conducted and the things used to conduct business
· Business Income – covers the loss of income when the business can’t run because of a covered property loss
· Tools and Equipment – covers vital tools and equipment that are stolen or damaged
Why Partner with Utica First
Over 40,000 contractors have trusted and partnered with Utica First because we:
· Provide excellent base coverages at a very reasonable cost
· Have the exclusive TOOLBOX and TOOLCHEST endorsements where groups of extra coverage can be bundled for an affordable price
· Offer many other optional endorsements so coverage can be customized
· Have been refining and enhancing our Artisan Contractor Policy for more than 25 years!
· Have no audits! Plus, we rate a policy by number of employees (we allow up to 10)
· Will even write new ventures
· Have several installment plans that allow payments by EFT or credit card
We have coverage for many types of contractors who specialize in residential work or serve as a sub-contractor, such as:
Utica First is known for its long-standing commitment to customer service excellence. We offer both credit card and eCheck payments, and we are always available to help you handle questions. If you have artisan contractor customers in the states of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Virginia, or Massachusetts, click here to learn more about how to build the best artisan contractor coverage. #KeepingInsuranceSimple