Utica First Insurance Company
Utica First—An Industry Leader in Providing Unique Cost-Effective Insurance for Artisan Handyman Contractors
Handyman insurance protection can surely come in handy when things go awry in the business. All kidding aside, whether a tenured business or new venture, a Utica First artisan handyman policy can provide much needed protection. Many handyman business owners make needed investments in tools, equipment, supplies and, most importantly, a crew—all necessary elements to run a successful handyman business. What is sometimes overlooked is investing in coverage to mitigate the risks of things going wrong.
Mitigating Risk—Not Just a Concern for Large Companies
Mitigating risks facing businesses is often seen as something only large companies have to worry about. This is a huge misconception that could prove costly, for small businesses in particular. Smaller businesses are typically less able to weather—financially or legally—unexpected mishaps as opposed to their larger business counterparts. A Utica First artisan handyman contractor policy can help.
· General Liability—protects contracting businesses in the event that bodily injury, property damage, or personal and advertising injury occur
· Commercial Property—protects the place where contractors do business and the things they use to conduct business
· Business Income—covers the loss of income when contractors can't run their business because of a covered property loss
· Tools and Equipment—covers the loss of income when contractors can't run their business because of a covered property loss
Customizable Coverage to Fit Unique Small Business Needs
Over 40,000 contractors have trusted and partnered with us because we:
· have the exclusive TOOLBOX and TOOLCHEST endorsements where contracts can bundle groups of extra coverage for a bargain price.
· offer many other optional endorsements so contractors can customize their coverage.
· have been refining and enhancing our Artisan Contractor Policy for more than 25 years!
· provide excellent base coverages at a very reasonable cost.
· have no audits! Plus, we rate policies by number of employees (we allow up to 10)
· will write new ventures
· have several installment plans where contractors can pay us by EFT or credit card
Handyman business owners have to focus on the many moving parts associated with their businesses. Having the proper protection gives them one less thing to think about and the peace of mind that, should the unexpected occur, Utica First has them covered.
Utica First is known for its long-standing commitment to customer service excellence. We offer both credit card and eCheck payments, and we are always available to help you handle questions. If you have artisan handyman contractor clients in the states of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Virginia, or Massachusetts, click here to learn more about how to build the best coverage for them. #KeepingInsuranceSimple