Utica First Insurance Company
May Begins Peak Contractor Season and Peak Time to Get Peace of Mind Coverage with a Utica First Artisan Contractor Policy
May begins the months-long peak contractor season and is a great time for small residential contractor business owners to get the coverage they need to protect their businesses. While project loads increase, a load of worry can be taken off business owners’ shoulders with a Utica First Artisan Contractor Policy so they can focus on their core businesses.
Utica First understands the commonplace risks contractors face, which include personal injuries, equipment damage, or property damage. Contractors face these risks each day, but can have peace of mind—should an unforeseen loss occur—that their businesses and crews are protected with a Utica First Artisan Contractor Policy. Whether small business owners have been in business for years or are a new venture, limiting these risks is essential for their business success.
Types of Risks Covered
• General Liability – protects a contracting business from loss of tools to property damage
• Commercial Property – protects the place where business is conducted and the things used to conduct business
• Business Income – covers the loss of income when the business cannot run because of a covered property loss
• Tools and Equipment – covers vital tools and equipment that are stolen or damaged
Join Over 40,000 Contractors Who Entrusted Their Businesses to Us
Below are just some of the reasons why over 40,000 contractors have trusted and partnered with Utica First:
• We provide excellent base coverages at a very reasonable cost.
• We have the exclusive TOOLBOX and TOOLCHEST endorsements where groups of extra coverage can be bundled for an affordable price.
• We offer many other optional endorsements so coverage can be customized.
• We have been refining and enhancing our Artisan Contractor Policy for more than 25 years!
• We have no audits! Plus, we rate a policy by number of employees (we allow up to 10).
• We will even write new ventures.
• We have several installment plans that allow payments by EFT or credit card.
Our coverages provide protection for many types of contractors who specialize in residential work or serve as sub-contractors, such as: